As the temperatures fall outside, the indoor air becomes dry. Dry air is harmful because it irritates the throat and nasal passage, causing cold, cough, sinus congestion, nosebleeds, and overall dryness. So check out Best Humidifier For Winter.
It also causes damage to wood and furniture. During these times, you’ll be glad to have a humidifier, which brings back the moisture to its surroundings.
Here is a list of the five best humidifier for winter that comes in a variety of sizes and features and also check out Best Humidifier For Big Rooms.
Image & Ratings
Product Name & Features
Top 5 Best Humidifier For Winter
- This item retails for 69.99
- Dimensions – 17.9 x 9.37 x 11.4 inches
- Weight – 8.36 inches
- One of the Best Humidifier For Winter.
- It can hold up to 1 gallons of water and run for up to 24 hours so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it repeatedly.
- It is perfect for nurseries as it helps in maintaining the air circulation and prevents your room from getting too humid.
- The humidifier has a UV technology that helps to kill up to 99.99% of the bacteria and keep you safe.
- It helps to keep the humidity levels between 40-60% to help you get a good night sleep.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The Levoit humidifier works well in large rooms. You’ll be amazed by the number of customized options.
- Firstly, you get double the advantage by using both the cool and warm mist settings. Select the cool mist option for combating dry skin/stuffy air or choose the warm mist to relieve cold symptoms as it kills most germs and bacteria around your living space.
- It comes with many features:
- an auto mode to customize the humidity levels or manually adjust the number
- an aroma diffuser box to give your room a clean, fresh-smelling aroma
- remote control, change the settings without leaving your favorite chair or bed
- Highlight – its 1.5-gallon reservoir provides an extended run-time from 20-36 hours for rooms as large as 752 square feet
- This item retails for $39.99
- Dimensions – 8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Weight – 2.27 pounds
- The sleek design of this humidifier can hold up to 1.5 litres of water in it’s water tank.
- This cool mist humidifier can moisturise the air and work continuously up to 16 hours to provide a comfortable sleep and easy breathability.
- It also has a high and low speed to match your comfort level for maximum relaxation.
- It also has an optional glow light option at night and automatically turns off when the water level is low or on the removal of the water tank.
- It comes with a five-year warranty.
- The TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier comes in black, white, and grey colors. Ideal for baby nursery’s room, office, living room, or bedroom because it’s designed to make the least noise. The 4-liter tank can last up to 50 hours without a refill, that’s two days straight! It automatically turns off when the water is low.
- Unlike the other humidifiers, there is no bright light, best for light sleepers.
- It uses a dial knob instead of buttons to adjust the mist from MIN to MAX, as per your needs.
- The humidifier works from medium to large rooms up to 430 square feet.
- The wide opening (3.6”) of the tank makes it super easy to clean and refill.
- It delivers a 2-feet cool mist through the 360 rotatable nozzle, humidifying the room efficiently and effectively.
- This is a two-in-one diffuser and cool mist humidifier, ideal for spaces covering 323 square feet.
- The gorgeous matte wooden design is made of light plastic material with a capacity of 500ml. It can hold water up to 10-20 hours, depending on the settings selected.
- It comes with 4 timer settings – 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or continuous. Along with adjustable two mist levels, the humidifier creates a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- It also features the Auto shut off function for protection. The seven LED light options can be cycled through or turn off altogether.
Honeywell HCM350W Germ-Free Cool Mist Humidifier is the Best Humidifier For Winter.
The UV technology ensures that 99.9% of the germs, bacteria, mold, and fungus are eliminated in the tank. This ensures germ-free moisture emitted from the humidifier. Plus, it’s quiet, durable, and easier to clean and refill. The unit parts are also dishwasher safe.
It does the job right by humidifying the air quickly and maintaining a comfortable moisture level—ideal for big spaces like a living room or bedrooms. The best part, it’s an evaporative humidifier, which can’t over-humidify the air or create white mineral dust, unlike the ultrasonic humidifiers.