It’s hard to see your baby fall sick since there not much you can do. This is where humidifiers help to relieve the pain. It’s common in winters; dry air causes cold, congestion, dry and itchy skin. Check out Best Humidifier For Infants here.
Apart from providing blankets and hugs to your loved one, a humidifier increases the moisture level that helps to soothe the throat and nasal passage, providing a comfortable sleeping environment.
There are two types of humidifiers- cool mist and warm mist. While both are great in adding moisture in the air, each has its advantages. The cool mist unit is recommended for children as they do not cause burns and are safe. In the warm mist model, the air is hot, and babies can burn themselves if they get too close. Apparently, warm mist humidifier kills 95% o the germs in the air, so if you need a humidifier to treat asthma and allergies, the warm mist unit is a better option.
Below is the list of five best humidifier for infants for you to choose and also check out Which Humidifier Is The Best For Winter.
Image & Ratings
Product Name & Features
Top 5 Best Humidifier For Infants
- The Crane Drop is a cute, cool mist humidifier, available in 8 colors. It uses the latest ultrasonic technology to create a mist using sound vibrations instead of a heating element, which means no loud fans in the unit or filters to replace.
- One of the Best Humidifier For Infants.
- It can cover medium to large-sized rooms up to 500 square feet and feature a safety auto shut-off when the water runs low.
- The Crane humidifier comes with a nightlight that can’t be turned off but useful in adjusting the mist levels in the dark.
- It’s built from an anti-microbial material, which reduces mold and germ growth up to 99.96%.
- The 1-gallon tank runs up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about refilling it anytime soon.
- This item retails for $59.99
- Dimensions – 10.87 x 9.45 x 13.46 inches
- Weight – 4 pounds
- This cool mist humidifier can hold water up to 1.2 gallons so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it again and again.
- It can last up to 33 hours thus is very convenient.
- It diffuses moisture into air and protects you during allergy seasons or when you are sick.
- It helps you to breathe easier and also provide relief from coughing and congestion and lets you have a comfortable good night’s sleep.
- It has an auto off option so you don’t have to worry about it and is also filter-free.
- You can customise the mist and control it according to your requirements.
- Tank Capacity: 1 gallon
- Unlike the cool mist humidifier, the Vicks VWM845 is a warm mist humidifier that releases warm air perfect for winter months. It allows you to add Vicks VapoPads for added comfort for your baby. The warm air helps kill 95% of bacteria in the air, which provides relief to cough and congestion.
- Best Humidifier For Infants.
- It consists of a 1-gallon tank for up to 24 hours of continuous warm mist. There is a danger of hot water spills and burns, but the auto shut off feature turns the unit off when water is low and an added safety component.
- It allows your toddler to breathe easily during cough and cold.
- This is one of the most expensive humidifiers in the list but comes with many features, one step up from other models.
- It comes with a touchscreen that allows adjusting the humidity level for your room. The Hydro+ feature automatically shuts off the machine when the room reaches the set moisture level and turns on when it dips.
- The Hydro Plus humidifier includes 7 nightlight colors that rotate automatically, helps to create a soothing environment for your baby. (Babies respond to colors).
- Besides running for 22 hours without a refill, the humidifier helps relieve dry cough, nasal congestion, sinus irritation, and cold & flu.
- The cool mist is safe and avoids any potential risks to burns.
- This item retails for 69.99
- Dimensions – 17.9 x 9.37 x 11.4 inches
- Weight – 8.36 inches
- One of the Best Humidifier For Infants.
- It can hold up to 1 gallons of water and run for up to 24 hours so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it repeatedly.
- It is perfect for nurseries as it helps in maintaining the air circulation and prevents your room from getting too humid.
- The humidifier has a UV technology that helps to kill up to 99.99% of the bacteria and keep you safe.
- It helps to keep the humidity levels between 40-60% to help you get a good night sleep.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.