In winters, when the air you breathe is too dry, the mucus in your nose doesn’t flow properly, leading to congestion. Congestion can then further lead to sinus pain. So check out Best Humidifier For Congestion.
The humidifiers provide temporary relief from cough and congestion by producing a cool mist that increases the room’s humidity and keeps the throat and nasal passages hydrated. It also prevents scratchy nose, dry eye, and throat, offers peaceful sleep, and reduces static electricity when it is dry in winters.
Here is a list of five Best Humidifier For Congestion, see which one provides you the most benefit and also check out What Type Of Humidifier Is Best For Asthma.
Image & Ratings
Product Name & Features
Top 5 Best Humidifier For Congestion
- Tank capacity: 1.2 gallon
- Vicks humidifiers won’t need replacement of filters since it’s filter-free. It has a 1.2-gallon tank, to quietly produce a cool mist for up to 30 hours. The visible mist helps to provide temporary relief from cough and congestion. Plus, it contains Dual Scent Pad slots to place Vicks VapoPads that give a soothing menthol scent for faster relief. The mist feature can be controlled to maintain a hydrated environment.
- It also comes with an automatic shut-off feature when the water reaches a minimum level.
- Effectively humidifies 100-400 square feet size rooms.
- Tank capacity: 2.7 liters
- iTvanila humidifiers come in three colors – Black, Grey, and White, at an affordable price.
- The humidifier uses ultrasonic technology to release the visible cool mist. The 2.7 liters tank pumps out moisture into the medium-sized room, auto-off feature when water runs low, and three different mist power modes can be changed with a single touch.
- The 360-degree swivel nozzle covers an area of 300 square feet up to 30 hours.
- Amazon users say it’s incredibly quiet and easy to use.
- This item retails for $39.99
- Dimensions – 8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Weight – 2.27 pounds
- The sleek design of this humidifier can hold up to 1.5 litres of water in it’s water tank.
- One of the Best Humidifier For Congestion.
- This cool mist humidifier can moisturise the air and work continuously up to 16 hours to provide a comfortable sleep and easy breathability.
- It also has a high and low speed to match your comfort level for maximum relaxation.
- It also has an optional glow light option at night and automatically turns off when the water level is low or on the removal of the water tank.
- It comes with a five-year warranty.
- Tank capacity: 1.8 liters
- This unit has a 1.8-liter tank perfect for small rooms and offices. It acts both as a humidifier and diffuser, the top for refilling water and the base for adding essential oils. The simple design and top fill function make it easy to refill and clean.
- The Levoit cool mist humidifier operates for up to 20 hours at almost no noise. The intelligent sleep mode maintains optimum humidity in the healthy range, perfect for babies.
- This item retails for 69.99
- Dimensions – 17.9 x 9.37 x 11.4 inches
- Weight – 8.36 inches
- It can hold up to 1 gallons of water and run for up to 24 hours so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it repeatedly.
- It is perfect for nurseries as it helps in maintaining the air circulation and prevents your room from getting too humid.
- The humidifier has a UV technology that helps to kill up to 99.99% of the bacteria and keep you safe.
- It helps to keep the humidity levels between 40-60% to help you get a good night sleep.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
If you’re looking for a simple, straightforward humidifier that does the job, the Pure Enrichment device is the Best Humidifier For Congestion. The unit is priced reasonably for what it offers. The simple design has two parts – the water tank and the base.
The unit comes with a little disk-cleaning brush for easy cleaning. Despite its small 1.5 liter tank, the humidifier can run up to 16 hours, giving you peace of mind without worrying about refilling the tank at night. Plus, the auto shut off features ensure it doesn’t run on low water.