There are two types of humidifiers- cool mist and warm mist, each having its pros and cons. The cool mists are the most common because they use a small fan to circulate the air but require more cleaning to prevent mold formation. So check out here the Best Humidifier For Cold.
On the contrary, the warm mist models throw out hot air and help to kill 95% of the germs in the air providing a clean environment but need to be placed away from the individuals since direct contact with the hot air can cause burns.
These handy machines add moisture in the dry environment providing relief to the nasal passage, throat, and congestion.
With so many humidifiers out there in the market, we’ve searched down to the best five Best Humidifier For Cold as well as check out Best Humidifier For Toddlers.
Image & Ratings
Product Name & Features
Top 5 Best Humidifier For Cold
- This item retails for $39.99
- Dimensions – 8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Weight – 2.27 pounds
- The sleek design of this humidifier can hold up to 1.5 litres of water in it’s water tank.
- This cool mist humidifier can moisturise the air and work continuously up to 16 hours to provide a comfortable sleep and easy breathability.
- One of the Best Humidifier For Cold.
- It also has a high and low speed to match your comfort level for maximum relaxation.
- It also has an optional glow light option at night and automatically turns off when the water level is low or on the removal of the water tank.
- It comes with a five-year warranty.
- This item retails for $59.99
- Dimensions – 10.87 x 9.45 x 13.46 inches
- Weight – 4 pounds
- This cool mist humidifier can hold water up to 1.2 gallons so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it again and again.
- It can last up to 33 hours thus is very convenient.
- It diffuses moisture into air and protects you during allergy seasons or when you are sick.
- It helps you to breathe easier and also provide relief from coughing and congestion and lets you have a comfortable good night’s sleep.
- It has an auto off option so you don’t have to worry about it and is also filter-free.
- You can customise the mist and control it according to your requirements.
The Levoit humidifier works well in large rooms. You’ll be amazed by the number of customized options and one of the Best Humidifier For Cold.
Firstly, you get double the advantage by using both the cool and warm mist settings. Select the cool mist option for combating dry skin/stuffy air or choose the warm mist to relieve cold symptoms as it kills most germs and bacteria around your living space.
It comes with many features:
- an auto mode to customize the humidity levels or manually adjust the number
- an aroma diffuser box to give your room a clean, fresh-smelling aroma
- remote control, change the settings without leaving your favorite chair or bed
Highlight – its 1.5-gallon reservoir provides an extended run-time from 20-36 hours for rooms as large as 752 square feet.
- It features a tank capacity of 500ml, allowing it to run up to 16 hours, ideal for rooms covering 300 square feet. The auto shut off feature prevents the unit from getting overheated when the water level runs low.
- It comes with two mist levels- high and low and provides 4 timer settings – 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, or continuous. It also features 7 different LED light colors, excellent for a nightlight.
- The mist density can be controlled from strong to weak.
- It’s compact with dimensions of 6.6″ x 4.76″ and can be placed anywhere in your room. You can also select from three different colors, lightwood, brown, and white.
- The ASAKUKI is a multifunctional aromatherapy device. Pour water and 8-10 drops of essential oil for a cozy, fresh-smelling room.
- It’s a great combination of style, design, and a reasonable price.
- Tank Capacity: 1 gallon
- One of the Best Humidifier For Cold.
- Unlike the cool mist humidifier, the Vicks VWM845 is a warm mist humidifier that releases warm air perfect for winter months. It allows you to add Vicks VapoPads for added comfort for your baby. The warm air helps kill 95% of bacteria in the air, which provides relief to cough and congestion.
- It consists of a 1-gallon tank for up to 24 hours of continuous warm mist. There is a danger of hot water spills and burns, but the auto shut off feature turns the unit off when water is low and an added safety component.
- It allows your toddler to breathe easily during cough and cold.