Humidity is the amount of water vapor in the air and plays a vital role in preventing nasal congestion, cough, sinus, allergies, and irritation of the eyes. Humidity levels between 30% to 50% are considered far more comfortable and keeps the tissues of the nasal and throat passages moistened. Check out Best Humidifier For Allergies And Sinus.
When using a humidifier, ensure that the indoor environment isn’t too humid. Dust mites thrive in humidity levels around 70% to 80%. The growth of unhealthy mold is also a cause of allergies. Therefore, it’s crucial to maintain an ideal humidity level that eases allergies and sinus.
If humidifiers are not maintained and cleaned correctly, they can worsen allergy symptoms. Mold and bacteria collect in the reservoir of the humidifier, causing illness and breathing problems.
Here is the list of top 5 Best Humidifier For Allergies And Sinus as well as check out Best Humidifier For Cold.
Image & Ratings
Product Name & Features
Top 5 Best Humidifier For Allergies And Sinus
- This item retails for $39.99
- Dimensions – 8 x 6 x 9 inches
- Weight – 2.27 pounds
- The sleek design of this humidifier can hold up to 1.5 litres of water in it’s water tank.
- This cool mist humidifier can moisturise the air and work continuously up to 16 hours to provide a comfortable sleep and easy breathability.
- It also has a high and low speed to match your comfort level for maximum relaxation.
- It also has an optional glow light option at night and automatically turns off when the water level is low or on the removal of the water tank.
- It comes with a five-year warranty.
- This item retails for $59.99
- Dimensions – 10.87 x 9.45 x 13.46 inches
- Weight – 4 pounds
- This cool mist humidifier can hold water up to 1.2 gallons so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it again and again.
- It can last up to 33 hours thus is very convenient.
- It diffuses moisture into air and protects you during allergy seasons or when you are sick.
- It helps you to breathe easier and also provide relief from coughing and congestion and lets you have a comfortable good night’s sleep.
- It has an auto off option so you don’t have to worry about it and is also filter-free.
- You can customise the mist and control it according to your requirements.
The Levoit humidifier works well in large rooms. You’ll be amazed by the number of customized options and one of the Best Humidifier For Allergies And Sinus.
Firstly, you get double the advantage by using both the cool and warm mist settings. Select the cool mist option for combating dry skin/stuffy air or choose the warm mist to relieve cold symptoms as it kills most germs and bacteria around your living space.
It comes with many features:
- an auto mode to customize the humidity levels or manually adjust the number
- an aroma diffuser box to give your room a clean, fresh-smelling aroma
- remote control, change the settings without leaving your favorite chair or bed
Highlight – its 1.5-gallon reservoir provides an extended run-time from 20-36 hours for rooms as large as 752 square feet.
- This item retails for 69.99
- Dimensions – 17.9 x 9.37 x 11.4 inches
- Weight – 8.36 inches
- It can hold up to 1 gallons of water and run for up to 24 hours so that you don’t have to worry about refilling it repeatedly.
- It is perfect for nurseries as it helps in maintaining the air circulation and prevents your room from getting too humid.
- The humidifier has a UV technology that helps to kill up to 99.99% of the bacteria and keep you safe.
- It helps to keep the humidity levels between 40-60% to help you get a good night sleep.
- It comes with a 3-year warranty.
- TANK CAPACITY: 500ml
- RUNNING TIME: 20 HOURS
- This is a two-in-one diffuser, and a cool-mist humidifier is ideal for spaces covering 323 square feet.
- It comes with a gorgeous matte wooden design made of light plastic material with a water capacity of 500ml. It can hold water up to 10-20 hours, depending on the settings selected.
- It comes with four timer settings – 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or continuous. Along with adjustable two mist levels, the humidifier creates a relaxing, healthy, and comfortable environment.
- One of the Best Humidifier For Allergies And Sinus.
- It also features the Auto shut off function for protections turns the unit off when water is low. The seven LED light options can be cycled through or turn off altogether.
- Doubling as an aromatherapy diffuser, you can add essential oils in the water and fill your room with fresh aroma for a calmer environment.
The UV technology ensures that 99.9% of the germs, mold, bacteria, and fungus are eliminated in the tank. This provides germ-free moisture emitted from the humidifier. Additionally, it’s quiet, durable, and more comfortable to clean and refill. The best part, unit parts are also dishwasher safe.
It humidifies the air quickly and maintains a comfortable moisture level that is ideal for big spaces like a living room or bedrooms.
It’s an evaporative humidifier that can’t over-humidify the air or deposit white mineral dust on surfaces and floors.